Monday, August 4, 2014

2 More Days...

It is the Monday before our transfer.  Two days from now, at this time, I will be ready and on a table, waiting for them to transfer my little butter bean in to place...

I am getting excited!! I am nervous, but mostly hopeful.  As of right now, I have no reason to be anything other than optimistic, and so, I will hold on to that.  

My backside is SORE.  Jason has done a phenomenal job giving me my progesterone injections.  I am glad he is a strong guy- they are tough to administer, and I imagine if he was struggling to push the PIO out of the syringe, I would be barking or crying...  As it it, I am sore just from having thick medicine injected in my backside.  I ice the area until it is numb to do the injections, and they don't hurt- I feel some pressure, but never pain.  Then, J rubs it for a little while.  The next day is when it is sore.  But I can push through the pain.  My only fear is that Jason won't be able to give me a shot one night, and I will have to do it myself.  It makes me a little nervous to think about that!!

I am trying very hard to practice patience.  It is HARD for me, but I am trying to distract myself.  I know I will need to be good at it while I wait until my Beta test.  I am already having the dilemma of doing the home pregnancy test, or not.  And I am honestly not sure right now whether I will or I won't.  Hopefully, Jason and I can chat about it and decide together.  We will see...right now just counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment