Monday, August 25, 2014

FET- ROUND 2

So, FET- ROUND 2 is officially underway.  I started on my birth control pills yesterday night.  Since I started my period so late in the day Friday and was really light early, I decided to start it at night.  I don't know if it matters, but it made sense in my head.

I set up my baseline ultrasound and my hysteroscopy. Neither is pleasant, but they are necessary.  I want them to make sure my uterus is in tip-top shape for the next transfer.    I also ordered my meds, and so now it is in the early slow stages.  But the scheduling all worked out well, and hopefully, if everything looks good, I will only miss about 1/2 day of work.

I am having the struggle of to share the news or not to, and I am not sure.  One of my friends who knows said maybe wait to see if it works, and then, if not, before the next cycle, fess up and get the prayers and support if it doesn't work this time (since that will be going in to cycle 3...the last hurrah before looking at other options).  Makes sense.  That way I can super surprise my family if it works out, and if not, I can get their support for the next try at it.  I just really hope this one works.  I do.  I pray it does.  So much!

No comments:

Post a Comment