Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dragging By

These may be the longest 5 days of my life!!  My Beta Test is Friday, and each moment of each day feels like it is dragging on so slowly.  But I am hoping that my little butter bean has found a cosy place to hang out for the next 9 months.  Today, I could smell smoke and Jason smoking his cigar from outside, and I never noticed it before.  I am hoping that is a good sign.  I feel a little tension in my lower abdomen, and I am hoping it is just further implantation...hopes and prayers for it all!

I tried my first pregnancy test today and it was negative, but it is still WAY early to test.  I am going to keep testing but I also have done my research and know that even up until my beta, it is highly likely that a home pregnancy test won't come back as positive.  So, I will save one or two tests for after I get a positive beta, but will probably end up testing daily until then.  Hoping and praying for a positive before Beta Day though...

No comments:

Post a Comment