Saturday, August 23, 2014

TMI and Lacking Motivation

I started my period yesterday-ish.  I say "isn" because it was very light, almost spotting, but when I woke up it was gushing.  TMI, I know.  So, I am now a little conflicted on when to start my BC pills. I am leaning towards Monday for it because it was so light on Friday.  Once I start those, I at least will feel like we are moving forward.

I am very much lacking motivation to do anything.  I just want to sleep and get on with it all.  I know I need to start my yoga workouts, and to maintain activity, but it is so hard.  I have no motivation, I just want to sleep through it all until it is October.  I know I have things to look forward to- like my birthday, my trip home to Texas, and just trying to enjoy living life, but it is hard.  Really hard.  I just am looking forward to the chance at being pregnant.

The transfer is tentatively set for October 3rd, which is a Friday.  I like that it is Friday since it is my Friday off and I can do my bed rest on days I am normally off anyways.  BUT, it is a football game night, and it may even be homecoming.  All that is not cool.  But I don't want to delay it.  And if we do it at the same time as before, around 1pm, Jason can still work a little in the morning, and will be home in plenty of time for the game.  If it is homecoming, I won't be able to meet up and take pictures, but Aaron was not happy about it last year, so I doubt he would be hurt if I didn't go this year, and we can just explain that I am sick.  Plus, if we do it on the 3rd, and I get pregnant, our due date will be the day before our anniversary.  I wonder if it is some kind of sign?  I just am ready to try again.  I need to feel like I am moving forward and not still waiting.

I had a dream last night that we had a little girl.  I had been dreaming since we started that it was always boys.  Now, I am a little worried.  The only way we can end up with a little girl is if we have o do another cycle.  I want a little girl, but I also want my little boy.  I am hoping it was just a dream and not a sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment