Tuesday, July 22, 2014

T-Minus 15 and Counting

I had my first acupuncture treatment today.  It wasn't bad at all.  Mostly pleasant- in fact, the hardest part was staying that still!  I am not sure if I believe in all it, but I am willing to try it.

Today is 15 days out to our FET.  I am getting nervous about it- but in a good way...I am getting anxiously excited about it all.  I can't wait to have the feeling of knowing my baby is inside me.  I am hoping and praying he decides to stay for 9 more months!!

I have continued on the Lupron (currently at 5 units) and am wearing 1 estrogen patch.  On Thursday, I up my patch count to 2.  Never in my life did I anticipate being excited about patches and upping my patch counts.  But here I am.  And I am closer than I have ever been to having my wish come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment